Rhinowares Grinder and Aeropress Bundle. This is a unique set as the Rhinowares Grinder is designed to fit inside the Aeropress, ideal for storage and travelling. The Rhinowares compact hand coffee grinder aslo includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®.
This grinder & Aeropress Bundle is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
Rhinoware Compact Grinder
Some of the features of the Rhinowares Compact Hand Grinder include:
- Compact size - the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
Aeropress Coffee Maker
The AeroPress Coffee Maker from Aerobie has revolutionised the way you can brew excellent coffee at home. Ready to drink in less than two minutes you can finally throw out that jar of Instant. Easy to use and clean, the quality of coffee the AeroPress produces is critically acclaimed. Makes between 1 and 4 cups.
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- 350 Paper Micro-Filters and Filter Holder
- Measuring Scoop
- Full Instruction Guide
- Easy to Clean
- Simple to Use
Grind and Cleaning Tips
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress®, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling