An automatic boiler fill, a built in volumetric pump, two pressure gauges, to control the pump and the boiler pressure, and the adjustable thermal balancing system (Faema patent).
E61 is available in the semi-automatic version “Legend” and in the automatic one “Jubilé”, which features dosed hot water and beverage selections.
- Updated design of original 1961 version
- Excellent quality in every cup
- Reliable, High Performance Thermal System
- 6 Litre Boiler (one group)
- 11 Litre Boiler (two group)
- Available in one and two or three (Legend version only) group versions
- Available in Jublie (automatic) or Legend versions (semi-automatic)
- Launched by FAEMA in 1961, the “E” in its name stands for “eclipse”. This is in honor of the total solar eclipse that happened on February 15th, 1961.
- The E61 Legend model is also the most commercially sold coffee machine of all time.
FAEMA E61 Coffee Machine Specifications