The Rhino Coffee Gear Compact hand coffee grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress.
This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
Features of the Rhino compact hand grinder include:
- Compact size - the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
Adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.