Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets have a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. The tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head. Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are available in multiple tablet sizes for use with a broad range of fully automatic machines. The tablets offer flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing.
- Each tablet weighs 2.0 g and is 15 mm in diameter.
- 100 tablet jar.
For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
- Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning' instructions
- Intended for daily use
For use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle
Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.